Our company was founded by George V. Hamilton and became incorporated in 1947. He began as a commercial contractor & eventually moved into the steel industry, providing materials & contracting services to our customers. As the industry changed so did GVH, as some of the steel mills closed; we became involved in the chemical industry and obtained a significant contract at PPG Natrium which is now Axiall. As the company grew it moved into the power industry, at which time we incorporated Asbestos & Lead as well as sheet metal into our installation services. Today we are a major contractor in Commercial, Steel, Oil & Gas, Power, and Chemical industries. We are always looking for new opportunities.